Photo Gallery
 















In consideration of the opportunity to participate in the DoodleBugs sale, I, the undersigned consignor, agree to the following:

While the partners do not anticipate any theft, damage, or loss of items left for the sale, such events may occur. The partners will not be liable for such event, nor will any organizations or individual providing space for the sale. The consignor agrees that in consideration of the opportunity to participate in the sale, and profit wherefrom, to waive any and all claims for loss or damage, from whatever cause, foreseen or unforeseen, and will hold the partners, their spouses, and their respective insurers harmless from any and all loss or damage.

A $7 consignor fee will be collected from all consignors at receiving.

DoodleBugs reserves the right to reject &/or not display any item considered unacceptable according to the guidelines listed on the DoodleBugs website.

On "Discount Days" there will be a 50% reduction of all remaining items marked “Discount-Yes”. All other items will remain original price.

From the proceeds of the sale, I will receive 70% of the proceeds for my items sold, with Doodlebugs retaining the remaining 30%. Management reserves the right to retain 50% of earnings when tagging instructions are not followed. It is the prerogative of the partners to make the final determination regarding all payment calculations.

As the consignor, I will deposit or cash my check within 60 days. After that time I realize the check will become void.

Unsold items may be picked up on the announced pick up day (See Sale Dates). Items not picked up will be donated to a charity chosen by the partners, and no receipt will be available.

By clicking the link below & registering online, I affirm that I have read and agree with all DoodleBugs Children’s Consignment Sale guidelines.

New & Returning Consignors
New Consignors Register Here


Returning Consignors Register Here


Already Registered? Enter Items / Print Tags